[pok-devel] Issue compiling the kernel

Hi everybody,
My question may be stupid but honestly I do not see where is the issue...
I encounter some difficulties recompiling examples of POK with the code downloaded from the svn directly. I configure my installation and set POK_PATH correctly.
Building the example arinc653-blackboard (same problem with other examples) leads to the following error :
<<<<<quote>>>>>>
Compile node cpu (generated-code/cpu)
make[4]: *** No rule to make target `threadpriority.o', needed by `core.lo'.  Stop.
make[3]: *** [core/core.lo] Error 2
make[2]: *** [libpok] Error 2
make[1]: *** [partitions] Error 2
Code generation failed
make: *** [build] Error 1

The same example compile fine when using the snapshot of the end of august...
The difference is that it seems that threadpriority.c is missing in directory libpok/core/ whereas it is required by the corresponding makefile (this file is present in the snapshot)
I checked the svn through the browser, the file is missing also.

Did I missed something building examples with the code from the svn repository ?
It may be a stupid error on my side but I honestly do not see it. (I can continue to work with the snapshot but I found it strange).

Help is welcome
Best regards
Thomas Robert.