Re: [pok-devel] Re: problem with the network example

sorry Julien, I don't understand, I was seeing the steps in the pok-safety-critical.net in the Wiki page at the end say how use gdb:

You can plug gdb with QEMU. For that, invoke QEMU like that :

Then, start gdb with gdb kernel-binary.elf and then, connect gdb to the VM with

target remote :1234

Then, resume the VM.

But I haven't the floppy.img and kernel-binary.elf neither, how I can get?

Thanks.