Re: [pok-devel] AADL and process name

Le Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 02:57:21PM +0200, Matias Hastaran :
> In fact, I'm implementing the GET_PROCESS_ID function, and I would like to test my implementation, but I don't know how set a process name... How can I generate the code with a value for the PROCESS_ATTRIBUTE_TYPE.NAME ?
>
> I hop i'm understandable ..

You have to implement by yourself the PROCESS ID name.
There is no constraint at all. At that point, if you look at POK,
The PROCESS_ID is similar to the task id (thread_id) from POK.
So, either you modify the code to keep a mapping from ARINC <-> POK or
you change the code to have ARINC653 specific names in libpok and make
the binding (and keep the consistency) with POK identifiers.