[no subject]

Then, to be honest, I started the compliance testsuite during my
thesis. However, due to a lack of time, I did not finished because I had
to focus on other aspects. The goal was to focus to write only the code
that varies from one test to another and keep the AADL code generation
do the rest. So, the first intent was to have one or two generic AADL
models that describe most of the tests from the testsuite. Then, some
manual code is added in the generated code in order to check hat the
testsuite expect. By relying on code generation facilities, we avoid to
write a big part of the code that is common to all tests.

I do not know if current work/initiatives reuse this approach, but this
was the initial design for the POK testsuite.

Hope that helps and that other people can provide information about
their work.

Best regards,