Re: [pok-devel] AADL and process name

Le Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 02:55:00PM +0200, Matias Hastaran :
> Hi,
>
> I would like test GET_PROCESS_ID function, but i don't know how can i set a process name in AADL..

At this time, the GET_PROCESS_ID function is not supported by the
arinc653 layer of libpok. So, you have to handle the process_id within
the arinc653 layer. In addition, if you look at the ARINC653 API, the
process ID should not be defined by the user and is provided by the
ARINC653 layer. So, you just have to keep a consistency between
processes identifiers within the ARINC653 layer, there is nothing to
deal with AADL task names.

If you need more information about that, does not hesitate to ask :-)