Re: [pok-devel] POK now executing at JP

Leonard,

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 11:07 PM, Reder, Leonard J (3496)
<Leonard.J.Reder@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "QEMU"        =>  ["qemu", "qemu-system-x86_64", "i386-softmmu"],

Thanks for the tip!

> Also it seems that many of the examples are broken or just do not run on the
> x86 emulation for one reason or another. Is there a better version of POK
> with more functionality that I can download?

There should not be much difference between the last release and the
last SVN revision. Which examples are not running for instance? Most
of those listed in examples/Makefile should work.

> Oh yes from a previous question the target we would like to run POK on is
> the RAD750 3U Single Board Computer from BAE Systems in the U. S.   However,
> I do not think this will be an easy task since POK does not support any
> device drivers at all so we would have to spend considerable time developing
> drivers.

POK currently supports x86, SPARC and PPC architectures. For any other
case, we need to port the architecture dependent code.

Cheers,

--
Laurent Lec