Re: [pok-devel] POK now executing at JP

Le Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 02:07:59PM -0800, Reder, Leonard J (3496) :
> My Linux flavor is Centos as we assumed that Taste tools where using.   At any rate the tool the script needed to find was "qemu-system-x86_64" and POK and some examples execute.   Here is my configuration now:

Thanks for pointing this !

> Also it seems that many of the examples are broken or just do not run on the x86 emulation for one reason or another. Is there a better version of POK with more functionality that I can download?

Most of the time, partitions and kernel are not configured to print
messages on the console so that you will not see the output. Please let
us know which examples are not running but I am quite confident that
they run but the only thing is that you do not see any output in QEMU
but that is not an issue (and can be solved by enabling the output in
the AADL model).

Also, about the target, without the specs we cannot say if it will be
easy. But afterwards, this is just a matter of resources and as long you
are able to provide enough workforce on that, it could be supported as
requested.

Also, good to hear that it finally works well on your side,

Best,