[ostorybook-dev] translation codes

Great news, my wife started to use ostorybook this morning (Chinese locale). I have a few questions:

1) I noticed some messages are not translated in Chinese. Did someone make a script which would add missing lines from a reference file to a translation file ?

2) The ISO 639-1 language classification is clearly not good enough: for instance there is only one code (zh) for Chinese. Therefore we cannot make the difference between Traditional and Simplified Chinese. Maybe we could use https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5646, which would give zh-Hant and zh-Hans.

Or simply the Java specification instead:
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/javase7locales-334809.html
we would then use zh_CN and zh_TW.

Using the RFC instead of the Java spec has an advantage: No need to change most of languages filenames. Using the Java specs has the advantage of having a list ready :-)

3) I see the translations use the \u unicode notation instead of pure utf-8 encoding. Is there a particular reason for that ? I did not check
the code, but do you think pure UTF-8 will be supported by ostorybook ?
I mean for instance, using "カ" instead of "\u30ab".

br.

--
oStorybook dev team