Re: [ostorybook-dev] [GIT] Possible issues

On 03/11/2017 07:10 AM, oStorybook wrote:
Could you check nothing looks weird on your side ?
No problem for me (pull+merge).

Good.
Also, I am not able to compile anymore the "master" branch, a file is
missing (ROOT/lib/nblibraries.properties). Maybe coz' /lib/ is in
.gitignore ?

Yes, you have to dowload the libs and unzip it int the src/lib directory (to create).
OK. As the libs are part of the git repository, I added the unzip in the build.xml (I feel uncomfortable to have to manually "unzip" after each pull). What about removing the zip, and add the real ROOT/lib directory in GIT ? This would be more efficient (for disk space and network transfers).

Last question : I understood ROOT/nbproject was going to be removed,
what will happen with this user-specific directory ?
If you don't use Netbeans this file is not necessary. If you do, Netbeans update the right directories.

Not really : I cannot remove this directory, as ant will fail (which means it is necessary, even for people who don't use Netbeans). So we really have here a user-specific directory which is necessary to build the project.

New problem, when compiling:

-do-compile:
[javac] Compiling 86 source files to /export/home/br/dev/ostorybook/br-5.00.03/build/classes [javac] /export/home/br/dev/ostorybook/br-5.00.03/src/storybook/ui/table/AbstractTable.java:50: error: package org.jopendocument.dom does not exist
    [javac] import org.jopendocument.dom.OOUtils;
    [javac]                             ^
[javac] /export/home/br/dev/ostorybook/br-5.00.03/src/storybook/ui/table/AbstractTable.java:686: error: cannot find symbol
    [javac]             OOUtils.open(file);
    [javac]             ^
    [javac]   symbol:   variable OOUtils
    [javac]   location: class AbstractTable
    [javac] 2 errors

I suspect the libs zip file is not correct on repository.
Could someone fix it ?

br.

--
oStorybook dev team