Re: [ostorybook-dev] [GIT] Possible issues

Le 10/03/2017 à 17:52, Bruno Raoult a écrit :
Could you check nothing looks weird on your side ?

No problem for me (pull+merge).

Also, I am not able to compile anymore the "master" branch, a file is
missing (ROOT/lib/nblibraries.properties). Maybe coz' /lib/ is in
.gitignore ?

Yes, you have to dowload the libs and unzip it int the src/lib directory (to create).

Last question : I understood ROOT/nbproject was going to be removed,
what will happen with this user-specific directory ?

If you don't use Netbeans this file is not necessary. If you do, Netbeans update the right directories.

--
oStorybook

--
oStorybook dev team