[openag5-talk] Modus operandis

I think AG5 runs very well "without driver" because it has a kind of
internal driver, which mimes (copies) the behavior of a common english
keyboard. The creators decided this way in order to not add one more
difficulty, besides that scaring "must learn a new layout".

But... this limits a lot the possibilities to change the original
layout, so comes the reason why we look for some alternative method to
"implant" a new brain in the device.

I suggest we really go on trying to reprogram the device, but it
should be done only once, so that we could create real software
drivers to easily change the layout, anyway we'd like after the
"reencarnation". Because it's simpler to change only software driver
than change firmware and load it into the device.

What do you think?

Felipe Castro.

---