Re: [openag5-talk] Self presentation

Suraj N. Kurapati wrote:
> Felipe Castro wrote:
>> Does this list have an archive, so that I can
>> read what has already been discussed here?
>
>   http://listengine.tuxfamily.org/lists.tuxfamily.org/openag5-talk/
>
> But it seems the tuxfamily did not set that up, so I sent them an
> e-mail asking about the situation.

It seems I never sent any e-mails to this list before today, so that
is why the above URL did not work.  Now that there are some e-mails
on this list, you will find that the archives URL does work.

Nevertheless, most of the previous discussion about this project can
be found in the following thread in the alphagrip mailing list:

http://groups.google.com/group/alphagrip/browse_thread/thread/ba3836a0ed120d2/268de65c041f5493

---