Re: [openag5-talk] Self presentation

Felipe Castro wrote:
> I'm a brazilian guy who have just bought an AG5. I'd like to follow
> this project closer.

Welcome.  Progress on this project has been slow because I've been
busy in life and in other open source projects.

So far, I finished building the MON08 programmer circuit (described
on the project web site) and tying 0.25mm "wire wrap" wires onto the
OSC1 and RESET pins on the micro-controller.

Now I need to solder 0.60mm wires to the remaining connection points
and try to read the micro-controller's flash EEPROM.

I'll post a proper status update to the RSS news feed in the next
few days.

 Does this list have an archive, so that I can
> read what has already been discussed here?

There *should* be an archive at this URL:

  http://listengine.tuxfamily.org/lists.tuxfamily.org/openag5-talk/

But it seems the tuxfamily did not set that up, so I sent them an
e-mail asking about the situation.

---