Re: [i18n.ostorybook] Translation for oStorybook version 5.59

Le 13/03/2023 à 16:24, oStorybook a écrit :
Le 13/03/2023 à 10:38, oStorybook a écrit :
https://sinonims.iec.cat/  <https://sinonims.iec.cat/>
I'm going to keep this one, even if it doesn't necessarily give the
antonyms.

For Hungarian, finally, I retained the sites:
synonyms: https://topszotar.hu/szinonima-szotar/
antonyms: https://topszotar.hu/ellentet-szotar/

I also got the thesaurus, Català and Hungarian, from the LibreOffice project. They are incomplete, because they do not include antonyms.

The updated version is available.

PS: It would be nice to send a little message to the owners of the sites to let them know what we are up to. I'm thinking to dedicate, exceptionally, the 5.59 version to Németh László, developer of hunspell, the verification algorithm integrated in LibreOffice.

--
FaVdB

--
oStorybook I18N team