Re: [i18n.ostorybook] Translation for oStorybook version 5.59

Le 12/03/2023 à 19:52, Emili Cid a écrit :
https://www.softcatala.org/diccionari-de-sinonims/ <https://www.softcatala.org/diccionari-de-sinonims/> Only synonyms but it is a website specialized in helping to add Catalan into any software so I am sure they can help you directly with your code.

It would be a good one.

Another one which shows antonymes with the synonymes:
https://www.diccionaris.cat/ <https://www.diccionaris.cat/>
There are other dictionaries there. Free but from a publishing company

The most simple to use, but... commercial?

The third is hosted by the Institut d'Estudis Catalans which is the equivalent to the French Academy for Catalan, as they publish the normative dictionary. It says it is Attribution - Pas */d'Utilisation/* Commerciale - Pas de Modification 3.0 Espagne (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0 ES) so I guess it can be used.
https://sinonims.iec.cat/ <https://sinonims.iec.cat/>

I'm going to keep this one, even if it doesn't necessarily give the antonyms.

--
FaVdB

--
oStorybook I18N team