Re: [tf-help] GetDeb mirror

On Tue, Jul 10, 2007 at 10:04:51PM +0100, João Pinto wrote:
> Hello,
> would it be possible to setup a cron to run:
> rsync -avz --delete rsync://www.getdeb.net/getdeb archive
> for the getdeb.tuxfamility.org  web account ?

No, you have to find a way to upload your files yourself :)

> The mirror is expected at http://getdeb.tuxfamility.org/archive .

No way, first we don't own tuxfamility.org ;-), second you must use a
download repository, web areas are designed for low througput, high
availability and high cpu consuption whereas download repository are
designed for high throuput (and low cpu consuption).

> It should run every 4h.

This is too close :)

Sylvain