Re: [hatari-users] 320x240 LCD not working. What I'm I doing wrong?

I cloned the repository and compiled the nightly build (no --rev v1.8.0)
the commands to do this on an Raspberry Pi is listed at the end. The
positive outcome of this is that running Hatari form the src directory
now works on the intended LCD under X and this is a great progress.
Unfortunately running it directly from prompt (against the frame buffer)
still returns an error. I would like to not use X as I intend to only
run Hatari on this R.Pi. Dose any one have more god ides on how to
progress???

Hatari is run form the 'src' directory as follows:

hatari --borders off --vdi false --desktop-st false --statusbar false
--drive-led false --max-width 320 --max-height 240 --fullscreen --zoom 1
--memsize 1 --cpulevel 1 --cpuclock 8 --machine st --tos
/home/pi/AtariTOS/tos206se.img

And it runs as intended under X but returns the following error if run
"directly" against the frame-buffer:

v1.8.0 compiled 5 feb 2015 13:18:09
Warning invalid desktop size 592x448 defaulting to 832x588!
Configured max Hatari resolution = 416x312, optimal for ST = 832x588

My next move if no one have a better ides is to follow Eeros advice and
enabled "DEBUG" in beginning of resolution.c. and I could probably ask
Python to ask SDL the same thing. What nags me is that PyGame works and
it is the same SDL version.

WR B Mathias Johansson

---------------->
For operators needing to compile Hatari from source on R.Pi under
Raspbian this is one way to do it:

sudo apt-get mercurial
hg clone http://hg.tuxfamily.org/mercurialroot/hatari/hatari (I guess
adding --rev v1.8.0 would clone 1.8.0 and not latest but I have not
tested this)
sudo apt-get install cmake
sudo apt-get install gcc
sudo apt-get install build-essential