Re: [hatari-users] 320x240 LCD not working. What I'm I doing wrong?

Am Sat, 07 Feb 2015 10:46:18 +0100
schrieb Mathias Johansson <bmjbmj@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Hi
>
> Unfortunately I have used "./" but it got lost in copy and past so
> this is not a; "Oh daaa... I’m a idiot!" type error but thanx for
> checking. I rechecked everything including that it actual was v1.8.0
> in both cases and also added --configfile to force it to read the one
> in my home directory (saved from Hatari under X). The full command
> now reads:
>
> "pi@phatari ~/hatari/hatari/src $ ./hatari --borders off --vdi false
> --desktop-st false --statusbar false --drive-led false --max-width 320
> --max-height 240 --fullscreen --zoom 1 --memsize 1 --cpulevel 1
> --cpuclock 8 --machine st --tos /home/pi/AtariTOS/tos206se.img
> --configfile ~/.hatari/hatari.cfg "
>
> Then I enabled DEBUG as advised. Under X (and Hatari works) it reads
> as in list 1. The 'direct to frame buffer' list 2 is written down
> sins the console stop responding (I can still connect by ssh and shut
> down, so Linux is mostly alive).
>
> I'm beginning to suspect that the frame buffer is switch back to
> /dev/fb0? The reason for this thought is that the script that installs
> drivers for the SPI-TFT adds "export FRAMEBUFFER=/dev/fb1" to
> "~/.profile" but all PyGame code for the SPI-TFT starts:
>
> os.putenv('SDL_VIDEODRIVER', 'fbcon')
> os.putenv('SDL_FBDEV' , '/dev/fb1')

You mean it works if a script has the above two settings, but it does
not work when you start Hatari directly? Well, then you could also try
to set the variables from the command line:

export SDL_VIDEODRIVER=fbcon
export SDL_FBDEV=/dev/fb1
../hatari ...

Maybe that helps?