Re: [hatari-users] Hatari Compatibility Game Menu Lists

Thanks for the extra info I will double check those titles (thanks especially for midi maze info).

If I say it doesn't work, I mean it doesn't work from the menu (in cases where it would have originally). I believe a lot of the issues are related to packing routines as some will not run alternate versions of the same disk using different packers. I do check games with 1.62 if they don't run on 1.02 or 1.04.

I will be rechecking my issue titles from 1.7 with 1.8 in the upcoming weeks..

Cracked Zero 5 requires a separate loader program to run on hatari (which I now have) it won't run from the menu properly.

Years ago I wrote something called FCU which used Richard Karsmakers Falcon Compatibility List with Backward for ST games with the Falcon. Hope to do something similar (eventually) with these lists and Hatari.

Btw I'm having a great deal of trouble with EmuTOS on the mac version of Hatari. Not just menus, but across the board. Even with no disk image loading I can get "out of memory" alerts. Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help as I have been relatively isolated in my efforts. If you spot any further "improvements" :-) I can make as more lists are added I would be greatfull.

Kev.

Sent from my iPad