Re: [hatari-users] TOS 1.0 floppy bootrom

Hello all,

I did the mentioned test at AF a few days ago.

My hatari (a few week old hg build) starts with the unpatched ROM and
can load at least TOS 2.06 or Emutos 0.9 that way.

Proof of concept but I also concur: it is only a case of nostalgia and
curiosity, not really a useful thing. Can be done, but that'S it.

Regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Arndt <marndt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>