Re: [hatari-users] drvbits floppy hacks

On 23/12/2011 22:00, Vincent Rivière wrote:
Hello.

I discovered that Hatari emulates an application cartridge to hack the
OS (GEMDOS drive emulation, extended VDI video modes...).

Especially, Hatari always enables the A: and B: drives in drvbits, even
if they were not detected by the OS.
Does this make sense ? I don't think so.

Hatari enables two drives and fill the os values accordingly.

From an FDC level, we really support 2 drives, so I don't think that's a problem to force the values in the OS.

Though, we could have a switch to optionaly enable drive B: or not in case the user really want to emulate only 1 drive.

Nicolas