Re: [hatari-devel] Regression in Falcon sound

Hi all,

> - Old bug: When starting a second time, there's old sample data played for a frame or two, VGA+RGB (also present in 2.4.1)

I've also noticed the old sample played (and I confirm  it's not recent).

The falcon have two  32 bytes buffers (FIFO if i'm right) for sound buffering.

It's not emulated in hatari.

When this fifo is empty, the "sound value" should be 0 and this would clear the buffer after sound is played.

I'll have a look at the problem too (but I don't have a lot of time actually, my mother in law is at hospital).

Regards

Laurent