Re: [hatari-devel] Regression in Falcon sound

1. DUMP v1.71 (DSPMOD) module player + Hyperbased module (or any other
module)

- Old bug: When starting a second time, there's old sample data played
for a frame or two, VGA+RGB (also present in 2.4.1)
- Old bug: Each time starting the modplayer the left/right channels can
be swapped around, VGA+RGB (also present in 2.4.1)
- Regression: Big stuttering in VGA mode after some time (like skipping
forward or backwards, the moment when it happen differs each test run
(OK in 2.4.1)
- Regression: Same as above in RGB mode, but much more subtle and more
often (OK in 2.4.1)

DUMP: https://demozoo.org/productions/95633/
Hyperbased: https://demozoo.org/music/2233/

I've given a try to this. (RGB mode emulation)

The sound is clear cristal for me.

I haven't noticed any glitch

I'm running 14 Mo + PE + CE + MMU + 24 bits adressing + Accurate FPU (all chech ON)

CPU : 68030 CPU clock 16 Mhz

Regards

Laurent