Re: [hatari-devel] Preparing Hatari 2.5 for release

Eero Tamminen schrieb:

Chistian and Andreas, as you use Hatari Git on Windows and Mac, could
you check that (Linux SDL) fixed mouse interaction works OK with Hatari
*SDL* fileselector scroll bar and arrow buttons also on Windows & Mac?

I didn't really follow the corresponding thread. What do I have do
exactly? FWIW, in the SDL file selector, I can scroll by either dragging
the scroll bar handle or by clicking the arrow buttons. This works in
either windowed or full-screen mode. (Tested with commit c149684a.)

Regards
Christian
--
Christian Zietz  -  CHZ-Soft  -  czietz@xxxxxxx