[hatari-devel] Little patch for better DSP disasm readibility

I've commited 2 little patchs :

- first one, just for spaces removing at end of lines (my editor is configured like this.

  This patch doesn't change anything, it's just here to allow a better readibility of the changes of the second patch (and later bisect is any)

- second patch : it reformats the DSP parallal moves instructions in 3 columns in debug mode for better readibility.

  Code is much easier to read like this.

Just tell me if you think something could be wrong here, but changes a minor and I've disassembled many DSP prgs for testing.

Regards, and have a nice week.

Laurent