Re: [hatari-devel] EmuTOS boot freeze with Hatari git on 040/060 + MMU

Christian Zietz schrieb:

- According to my "git bisect" the breaking commit within Hatari is:

commit eb4467638e926af2c3d9b4e23da9917fbbf1d2d6
Author: Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   Tue Sep 19 22:36:28 2023 +0200

I suppose the problem lies somewhere here: https://github.com/hatari/hatari/commit/eb4467638e926af2c3d9b4e23da9917fbbf1d2d6#diff-b285c31d41bc9b04586496a1ee1f4ae69b738da8f018aa512f844c7faf41a3d4R3291.

The vector number (in this case for the Timer C IRQ) is put into "nr", but later on, the original value saved in "vector_nr" is used to lookup the exception vector, essentially incorrectly making this interrupt an autovector interrupt.

Note that the code uses "nr" and "vector_nr" in multiple places. I did not check if there are other places where one of the variables is used incorrectly.

Regards
Christian
--
Christian Zietz  -  CHZ-Soft  -  czietz@xxxxxxx