Re: [hatari-devel] Screenshots in NEO format

I don't know the debugger UI too well, but I know for the main application at least keyboard shortcuts can be configured. There's some info here: https://hatari.tuxfamily.org/doc/manual.html#The_Keyboard_Dialog

Screenshots are assigned to AltGr + G by default,  I think, so you don't have to go into the dialog. (Right Alt if you don't have AltGr.)

-- Brad Smith