Re: [hatari-devel] hatari.app from cirrus-ci

Le 22/12/2023 à 14:00, Thomas Huth a écrit :

Ok, thanks for checking, I've added the patch now to the repository!

  Thomas

It also work for me (macos 10.14.6).

I'm still able to build on my own system (XCode 11). I made some improvements to the MacOsX gui, adding newer SDL Gui things, never sent them, not finished, no time to work on it.

I also added a CAPSimage Framework, Readline Framework, hidapi Framework, libpng framework , portmidi framework also.

It's intel only.

JV