Re: [hatari-devel] Strange problem with Floppy access in Falcon mode & TOS 4.04

On Sonntag, 21. Mai 2023 08:36:57 CEST Eero Tamminen wrote:
> Do you mean that the original floppy, from which you made an image,
> works on a real Atari (TT)?

I don't have a real TT, but it works on Hatari using TT emulation. It also
works with Falcon emulation, when i boot emutos instead of TOS 4.04.

I've attached a zip of the disk image if that helps. Both remaining files give
an error when trying to display them in the desktop.