Re: [hatari-devel] Regression joystick subsystem

Am Sun, 14 May 2023 22:51:52 +0200
schrieb Matthias Arndt <marndt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> What puzzles me is that the old version freshly compiled has issues
> while the old compiled version works, That is very weird and if you
> can't reproduce it, I am even more puzzled.

Could you maybe check with "ldd" whether the two binaries link to different
versions of the SDL library? ... this all smells like a problem in SDL to
me. Anyway, please upgrade your system, Ubuntu 18.04 is really very old
already, out of service and thus you won't get fixes for the SDL
library anymore in case you need them.