|Re: [hatari-devel] github hatari|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] github hatari
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 15:06:15 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1677423977; bh=HNP8rHxds4tWgMypuzteqTS2cDlUNp3nq9fI/GGD+pk=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=J7ZjXi0IcCEqbICH0Ql6HRCybil29YlRP9WqV4Ba2/WBJKvPx6Shxvkgun0no6j1a v5A26OnFJnQNQO3OGhka9t1wk298cR3hBqsbQdRJiCiVtMgZWeYgh34xSYDSeU4L9i rByPH1NQaZLcOJTkOiefZcIFYda/Yngx5z1Z/4ZNd1pdHkvTBHyjiRJ6i3rLeeNzHw urVdaP9rDe9Qw8/UXXV+cv9uRfdFkOC+EQO1MObxReiZR9eLSJyDpHPWHi0Uh4RAO4 UOVHA6rtAEHs+D+KAtyNrKiLPcwN62DIPvEek6dqokH17nEjPqAOthesbHIwoGG72L 7SK1rof15rwoQ==
Am Wed, 22 Feb 2023 18:40:42 +0000
schrieb Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Am Wed, 22 Feb 2023 10:16:25 +0100
> schrieb Christian Zietz <czietz@xxxxxxx>:
> > Miro Kropáček schrieb:
> > > in case somebody hasn't noticed (like me): the github mirror
> > > (https://github.com/hatari/hatari)
> > > has stopped working since some time ago. So use the official repository:
> > > https://git.tuxfamily.org/hatari/hatari.git if not done already.
> Yes, sorry for that. I used the mirroring feature from gitlab.com to
> automatically mirror the repo from tuxfamily to gitlab and from there to
> github. But a couple of week ago, gitlab decided that mirroring is now a
> premium feature you've got to pay for, so the automatic mirroring does not
> work anymore now. I'm still updating the gitlab and github repos manually
> every other weekend or so, but of course this means that they are falling
> behind in between.
> When I've got a lot of spare time again, I have to look for an alternative
> for automatic mirroring, but that won't happen any time soon, I guess.
FWIW, I had a quick try in some spare minutes at the weekend, and I luckily
found a way to enable automatic mirroring again. So the github mirror
should be up to date again now (it gets sync'ed multiple times a day).