Re: [hatari-devel] Sorry.

On 14.1.2023 18.18, Daniel Hedberg wrote:
I received the binary (count.zip) both times. No problem with the list and
the file size is only about 13k.

Although it's missing from the mails I received.

That's really odd. There should have been no changes at my end, and my ISP has not notified of any changes.

At work where certain file types do not go through mail servers, but mails either get rejected, or contain a note that something was removed from it. :-(

	- Eero