Re: [hatari-devel] Bad sound in Monscape demo

Le 28/12/2022 à 22:48, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :
Le 06/12/2022 à 13:42, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi,

On 6.12.2022 1.08, Eero Tamminen wrote:
Monscape is a TT demo running in TT-high mode, not a Falcon one.

I tried all the ST & STE monochrome demos I found, few also in 16Mhz with MegaST/e, and those sounded OK.

So Monscape issue can be specific to TT sound system.

(Docs updated as result.)

Hi

I can't start the Monscape demo ; I start Hatari in TT mode 4 MB RAM with mono screen and then it displays "unknown word '@penter'.
Do I need specific settings ?

Seems the demo require some "fast" TT RAM to start.

Sound issue should be fixed now, for TT the DMA sound FIFO was not updated on each HBL (as in the STE case), which caused the error in the sound rendering