|Re: [hatari-devel] sprintf deprecated in macOS 13.0|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] sprintf deprecated in macOS 13.0
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2022 17:27:53 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1672421275; bh=SWP4fEIi7I9qHhNSmJyI0msoW7HJTNPjACTbC24XDoM=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=c/1CgnLovqe6QDvPj1jh9vrrNFtjIoPVsDLcBmOklt0XrB4rtqUZJqcmt9eorph8t Ymevy6dM5rSk6zh3TvA1INEvW2V9FSTgIZ3Y/4Nw5oyug8jhLZx5vC+m+ticLpc85Y HctjYu91Wt4EIghGdKJ4pio7CaMqLxfVy556inJTaLbYMKJ4qLL40qnU9goricmikl kIhhADKj/xpkAuPHBeoTP4ctBR3BL8yrxmg2qTtf+x9b5L1WxZXpQGHZwgEzVuGzst DyosBnxq8bdPJ6Gt9WV44CWb8DPMp+o6cjFNeTcqiUhj7lsZoIZSeu8CNvdzvAngtM Jfe5bhvNPUkYw==
Am Fri, 30 Dec 2022 15:01:26 +0100
schrieb Andreas Grabher <andreas_g86@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> > Am 06.11.2022 um 18:17 schrieb Andreas Grabher <andreas_g86@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> >> Am 05.11.2022 um 21:58 schrieb Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>:
> >> Am Sat, 5 Nov 2022 17:37:13 +0100
> >> schrieb Andreas Grabher <andreas_g86@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> >>> I appended a patch for the DSP code. It replaces all sprintf() with snprintf(). There are quite a lot left in other parts of the code, but not all are shared between Previous and Hatari.
> >> Thanks, patch is committed now!
> >> Yes, I know there are also lots of other spots left, I just thought that
> >> you'd primarily be interested in the DSP code since that could still be
> >> shared between Previous and Hatari ... but if you're interested, feel free
> >> to send patches for the other parts, too. Otherwise, I might have a look
> >> later.
> >> Thomas
> > I just noticed that the deprecation warnings are only generated for C++ files (Previous is partially C++). Anyway it would improve security to convert all sprintf() to snprintf() over time. But there is no hurry.
> Just for the sake of comepleteness: There is one last sprintf in the DSP code. Patch is appended.