Re: [hatari-devel] Possible problem with Blitter emulation

On Sat, 19 Nov 2022 at 11:16, Thorsten Otto <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I also noticed that all dialogs seem to have the object in the bottom right corner with the stripes (whatever that is good for), misplaced, as for example here:

On real hardware (both RGB and VGA) it looks like this (taken on RGB):

PXL_20221119_102559727.jpg

Similarily, the startup dialog looks a bit strange:

That doesn't happen at all, the dialog looks as it should.

BTW i hope we use the same version, just to rule that out (program size is 202813 bytes)

I do.

--
http://mikro.atari.org