Re: [hatari-devel] Possible problem with Pexec emulation

On Samstag, 19. November 2022 06:27:28 CET Roger Burrows wrote:

> I would assume the bus error occurs due to the blitter hardware trying to

> write to $e00000, and the PC just happens to be at $e12924 in the standard

> "wait for blitter" loop.

Yes, i assume that too. Using --trace-vdi indead shows that vr_recfl() was called immediately before that. Unfortunately it does not tell me the used parameters. Is there some way to add them to the output?

Would also be interesting to know whether that crash also happens on real hardware.