Re: [hatari-devel] ikbd overrun when using midi (Bad Mood for Falcon)

On 12.11.2022 22.57, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
As this could create problem with programs using ikbd and midi at the same (the most bytes sent/received, the most likey some irq would be lost) it's also possible it fixes some problem in Midi editors such as 'Notator' or 'M', but I don't have any midi knowledge to check this on real midi files.

Only remaining MIDI sequencer related issue I know of, is the (unrelated) Notator one, that AFAIK is due to receiving end issue (virtual synth), not sender (Hatari). See bugs.txt.