Re: [hatari-devel] ikbd overrun when using midi (Bad Mood for Falcon)

Hi atarians,

I may enconter the same problem in my current dev.

I use the mouse and the keyboard.

Everything works as a charm since month without the music.

I added DMA music last week (two 8192 bytes buffer that I switch with a mfp7 interrupt at the end of the DMA play), and I get "random" ESC key press. When I don't use the music, I don't get these key pressed artifacts.

I haven't tested on real hardware, I'll do it today and tell you if I encounter the same behaviour.

That's just in case there's a patch, I can help testing.

Regards,