Re: [hatari-devel] WinUAE CPU core disassembler output options

Le 20/10/2022 à 11:33, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :
Le 19/10/2022 à 23:34, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi,

I've pushed it now, with doc updates.

Please check out the new WinUAE CPU disassembly options!

 >>> I hope there are eventually suitable checks in the above listed
 >>> places, but somebody more familiar with WinUAE CPU needs first to
 >>> explain why they're currently missing from it.

Hi

regarding the recent DISASM_FLAG_xxx that were added to WinUAE for more control on the output, I think I just forgot to look at what those flags did when I merged the changes, so our 68kDisass.c was not updated to use these flags. thanks for doing it.

I saw a small regression since these changes : opcodes rte/rts that can be followed by the effective address are now printing garbage after "rts ".

before:

00fc054a 4e75                     rts  == $00fc03bc

now :

00FC054A 4E75                     rts šZòºÌ^?

Bcc od DBcc are correct, they still show "== EA" after.

Can you have a look ? (maybe it's a regression in WinUae, I didn't check)