Re: [hatari-devel] WinUAE CPU core disassembler output options

I've pushed it now, with doc updates.

Please check out the new WinUAE CPU disassembly options!

	- Eero

On 18.10.2022 2.39, Eero Tamminen wrote:
Unless somebody has objections, I'll push this in day or two.

There's ample time to improve debug options support on WinUAE side after that, before next Hatari release.