Re: [hatari-devel] SDL GUI file and directory selection

Am Sat, 15 Oct 2022 10:41:16 +0200
schrieb Andreas Grabher <andreas_g86@xxxxxxxxxx>:

> I just noticed some weird behavior from SDLGui_FileConfSelect() and new SdlGui_DirSelect():
>
> It seems these functions also return true, if a non-existent file or directory is selected. That does not make very much sense. I suggest to change the functions like this (note that there are some minor differences regarding title and readonly from Previous):

Thanks, that makes sense, indeed, so I went ahead and fixed
SDLGui_FileConfSelect().

As for SdlGui_DirSelect(), I'll leave that change to Eero to check since he
just introduced this function to Hatari a couple of days ago.