Re: [hatari-devel] NetBSD loader for Hatari

Hi Thorsten,

I noticed a potential bug NetBSD debug symbols handling code:
+			if (symbols != NULL && strings != NULL)
+			{
+				/*
+				 * struct symbol_t needs a pointer, so we need to make a copy also of
+				 * the string table, since the kernel may move it around
+				 */
+ memcpy(strings, (char *)symtab + SDL_SwapBE32(shp[strtab_index].sh_offset), strtab_size); + esym = (Elf32_Sym *)(symtab + SDL_SwapBE32(shp[symtab_index].sh_offset));
+				symbolcount = 0;
+				for (i = 0; i < count; i++, esym++)
+				{
+					strx = SDL_SwapBE32(esym->st_name);
+					idx = SDL_Swap16(esym->st_shndx);

Shouldn't it use SDL_SwapBE16()?

	- Eero