Re: [hatari-devel] Switching from SDL_types.h to inttypes.h ?

Le 30/09/2022 à 00:53, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi,

On 29.9.2022 23.56, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
in tos.c, I see that some variables are still using SDL types Sint16 :

typedef struct
{
         uint16_t Version;
         Sint16 Country;
         const char *pszName;
         int Flags;
         uint32_t Address;
         uint32_t OldData;
         uint32_t Size;
         const void *pNewData;
} TOS_PATCH;

any reason for that, or is it sthg you forgot to change ?

It's not the only place earlier type conversions missed in the files they touched.  Attached patch lists rest of them.

I'll push it unless there's a good reason not to...

Hi

I think I changed some of the files at the same time as you did (for example floppy_ipf.c). Apart from that, I'm OK with your changes