[hatari-devel] Relocation warning + program failing when run from GEMDOS HD

Hi Thomas,

I found a program that may not work correctly with the GEMDOS HD relocation code. It's the "c64_show" from "Mono collection #01": https://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=54828

I've attached that monocrome slideshow program here. Its pictures are not included (to keep zip size <100KB), but they're loaded after the issue happens, so that should not matter.

Currently program works only with real TOS v1.0x, and only when loaded from a floppy disk.

When run from GEMDOS HD, program exits instead, after Hatari gives relocation warning:
-------------------------
GEMDOS 0x4B Pexec(0, "C:\C64_SHOW.PRG", [0]"", 0x0) at PC 0xFDD2DA
GEMDOS 0x4B Pexec(5, 0x0, 0xa542, 0x0) at PC 0xFA003A
C64 SLIDESHOWV1.0 LOADING ! GEMDOS 0x4B Pexec(0, "C64_DATA.BSW", [0]"", 0x12824) at PC 0x125D2
GEMDOS 0x4B Pexec(5, 0x0, 0x12824, 0x12824) at PC 0xFA003A
ERROR: Failed to parse relocation table of 'c64_data.bsw'.
GEMDOS 0x00 Pterm0() at PC 0x125E0

And with newer TOS version or EmuTOS, it bus errors / panics at startup.

Additionally, it exits at startup if there are any mouse events. Therefore it's better to disable fast-forward, otherwise you can easily trigger mouse (movement) event when program already runs.

I.e. program seems buggy, but because it works from floppy, it's possible that current GEMDOS HD code does not handle e.g. relocation errors correctly.