Re: [hatari-devel] macOS: SDL 2.14 build issues and missing PRODUCT_BUNDLE_IDENTIFIER -> using SDL2's config for cmake

My automated macOS builds are now back up and running.

(The change to sdl2-config.cmake also changed the name of which variables held the paths for SDL includes and libraries - variables I change for the purpose of distributable universal builds. I "can't" upstream these changes, at least not easily, since they'll make casual compiling by macOS users for own purposes more difficult.)

regards,
Troed