Re: [hatari-devel] macOS: SDL 2.14 build issues

On 26/09/2022 18.53, Christer Solskogen wrote:
On Mon, Sep 26, 2022 at 8:02 AM Christer Solskogen <christer.solskogen@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:christer.solskogen@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    On Sat, Sep 24, 2022 at 9:21 AM Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

        FYI, I've updated Hatari now to also use the config provided by the SDL2
        library instead of using our own FindSDL2.cmake module. Please check
        whether Hatari still builds fine in your environment.

    My builds fail now, but it will be fixed in the coming days.

But now this happens:

CMake Error at src/CMakeLists.txt:15 (add_library):
   Target "Floppy" links to target "SDL2::SDL2" but the target was not found.
   Perhaps a find_package() call is missing for an IMPORTED target, or an
   ALIAS target is missing?

How do you invoke CMake? How did you install SDL?