Re: [hatari-devel] NetBSD loader for Hatari

On Sonntag, 28. August 2022 01:32:57 CEST Eero Tamminen wrote:

> Are you sure you do not have any additional fixes no top of your last

> patch series from July 27th?

Yes, the last one being "Adjust statusbar when linux or netbsd are loaded"

>Are you using NetBSD release kernels, or perhaps one you patched /

>configured / built yourself?

I'm currently using my own build, but the official version behaves the same. And the only thing i tried to change in the netbsd kernel is, to add support for modem2 output on falcon.

>I'm applying your patch series against latest Hatari Git head, in case

>that matters.

Just did the same (one of the patches seems to be already applied), and still get the same result. In your config, do you emulate a Falcon or a TT?