Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari Mac GUI: Selecting IDE image

Thanks for posting that.

Now this leaves *me* wondering: Doesn't the macOS file selector show the
acceptable file extensions? On the user's screenshot
https://forum.atari-home.de/index.php?action="">
I don't see any indication that only .hdv is allowed.

Agreed, the UX is pretty bad. I'm no expert on Mac development or Objective C but I'll have a look tomorrow.

If I can't figure out how to show the accepted file extensions, would a patch to allow *all* file types be useful? I.e. allow the user to select any file...