Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari Windows 2.4.1 release and PortMidi?

While we are at it, would you mind if i make a hatari binary for windows
available with portmidi support, or do you plan to do that yourself?

I think i have all the dependencies now available locally, though there are
some subtle differences:

- since i didn't have capsimage available yet, i compiled that from source.
That worked, until some plain C file (floppy_ipf.c in this case) tried to
include the header file. Reason is that the macro "ExtSub" from ComLib.h
expands to "extern "C"" in the official sources, which of course does not work
when not using cplusplus code. Are you using some fixed version of capsimage
to build the binaries?

- Your archive does not contain libstdc++6.dll, and apparently it is not
needed. In the version i compiled it is however referenced. Do you explicitcly
link to the static version of that lib, or how is it that it is not referenced
in your binary?