Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari Windows 2.4.1 release and PortMidi?

On Mittwoch, 24. August 2022 17:19:02 CEST Nicolas Pomarède wrote:

>see attached CapsLib.h that I patched (I think I

>added the "linux changes" part).

Thanks, but the macro ExtSub that caused the problems is defined in ComLib.h ;) But never mind, i've changed that now. Also tried using my compiled hatari.exe with the capsimg.dll from the release, and did not encounter any problems so far.

> I think some distrib provide ncurses or termap with similar API, so any

> one can be used ?

Yes, the API of termcap is also part of ncurses. But the referenced shared libs will be different, both on linux and windows.

What makes me a bit nervous is that the snapshot/daily versions seem to be much different from the release versions.

>never tried portmidi ; what should it look like ?

Never tried either, but certainly it should not concatenate a linux device name (/dev/snd/midiC1D0) to a windows directory name.